Digital Products With Resell Rights
Many people are just starting to wake up to the fact they can sell their stuff online… and… there’s a goldmine of money and fulfillment opportunities just waiting for them.
Would you like to have a profitable website with tons of traffic, ready-made backlinks, and massive credibility and trust? If so, this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. Here are 10 reasons you need to start selling your digital products and media right now!
1. It's easy. Anyone can do it.
2. You don't have to worry about copyright or trademarks.
3. There's no inventory to manage.
4. No staff to pay or employees to keep happy.
5. No fulfillment needs.
6. The money is in your bank account every week.
7. There's no need to deal with customers.
8. You don't have to compete on price.
9. There are no overhead costs.
10. The whole thing is backed by the Law of Large Numbers. The dawning of the "Digital Age" has created a gold rush for people who have valuable information to sell. This is especially true for information marketer who are starved for new customers. The Internet makes it possible for you to reach millions of potential buyers with just a few hours work. And, it gives you the ability to charge almost anything you want for your wares. It's an exciting time to be in business for yourself.
But how and where?
The world is changing faster than ever before, and you’re either getting left behind or you’re moving ahead. Either way, the media you’ve been producing all these years is no longer enough to sustain your business and create a sustainable income stream for you. It’s time to start selling your content or buying resell rights digital products.
If you’re a business owner who wants to test the waters of ecommerce and start selling your own products, eBay can be an excellent place to do so. The company's massive online inventory means there’s a wide selection of products available. You can also set up shop in eBay’s marketplace where more than 3 million buyers visit each month to find exactly what they need at a price they want. Of course, eBay is easy to create sales page, and you can run the ads for more traffics. But, you must manually send a digital download link to your customers. If you sell more than 100 a day, you will need to work 100 times to send a link.
2. Shopify vs. WooCommerce
Shopify is the perfect platform for creating a digital product because of its ease of use. “When you compare Shopify to something like WordPress, the difference is night and day,” says Tracy. “With WordPress, if you don’t have a technical bone in your body, you’re going to have a very, very hard time doing what you need to do. And that’s OK, because that means you have a low stress level and are in a state of flow and can get on with focusing on other things like customer service and making sure your website is as good as it can be. But for a new entrepreneur who has no idea how to create a website and is trying to get up and running as fast as humanly possible, Shopify is an absolute dream come true.” Both Shopify and WooCommerce sites can deliver digital download links automatically after customers purchase. These platforms are convenient after setup all your requirements.
4. Other eCommerce sites
You can try other software that delivers your digital product download link after their orders. We have been attempting SpreadSimple, Appdrag, other website builder software that can do the same. The options are tremendous you can choose.
Where to purchase Digital Products With Resell Rights?
Of course, you can create your content. Or buy from the PLR sites. Sometimes, they sell one content each or offer all content a one-time lifetime deal. We recommend one of the sites offered at the Appsumo site, PLRLIME.