https://lawrensmith.leadpages.net/video-background-mttb/ When looking to starting an online business, you should consider a number of things. One is stability. With so many scams on the internet, you should look for a business that has been around for a few years.
Another thing to look for is to see how many members they have. It is free to join? or how much does it cost to join? Do this before you invest too much time or money. Also, will they offer free support and training?
Next, you will want to invest in setting up your own website. There are many services where you can purchase a domain name anad hosting for a small fee. Once you have your website up and running, you will want to start generating traffic to it.
You will also want to add links to the pages of your website. This will help with the ranking of your website. This will take some time, but it is free. You can also exchange links with at least 100 sites that are similar or related to your site.
http://lawrensmith.com/mttb/ Building an online business is an exercise in personal development. You will learn more valuable life lessons from your entrepreneurial pursuits than from any other areas of life. Running an online business or offline test you in many ways; such as, your self-discipline, your intelligence, your communication skills, your focus, etc. If you’re lacking in any of these areas, your business results will reflect it.
Here are 4 steps you can follow to guarantee your online business success. The steps involve the following:
1. Find a need and fill it
2. Write copy that sells.
3. Design and build an easy to use website
4. Determine one method, starting out, to drive traffic to your site
5. Establish yourself as the expert
6. Follow up with your customers and subscribers via email
7. Increase your income using backend sales and upsells.
Step 1: Find a need and fill it
The trick is to find a group of people who are searching for a solution to a problem, but not finding results. The internet kind of makes this easy using market research.
– Visit forums to see what questions people are asking and what solutions they’re trying to find.
– Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are searching, but for which not many sites are competing.
– Check out your potential competitors by visiting their sites and take notes of what they’re doing to fill the demand. You can then use what you have learned and create a product for a market that already exists, and do it better than your competition.
Step 2: Write copy that sells
There’s a proven sales copy formula that takes visitors through the selling process from the moment they arrive to the moment they make a purchase.
1. Arouse interest with a compelling headline
2. Describe the problem your product solves
3. Establish your credibility as a solver of this problem
4. Add testimonials from people who have used your product
5. Talk about the product and how it benefits the user
6. Make an offer
7. Create urgency
8. Ask for the sale
Think like a customer and ask, “What’s in it for me?”
Step 3: Design and build a website
After you’ve got your market and your product, and you’ve nailed down your selling process, now you’re ready to build your website. Remember, keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab your prospect’s attention – otherwise they’re gone. Some important tips include the following:
– Choose one or two plain fonts on a white background
– Make your navigation clear and simple, and the same on every page
– Only use graphics, audio, or video if they enhance your message
– Incllude an opt-in offer so that you can collect email addresses
– Make it easy to buy, no more than two clicks between potential customer and checkout
– Your website is your online storefront, so make it customer-friendly
Step 4: Find one method to generate traffic to your website
The key is you want targeted traffic. There are a number of ways to get high quality targeted traffic, but pay-per-click (PPC) is one of the easiest ways to get traffic to a brand new site. It has two advantages over waiting for traffic to come to you. First, PPC ads show up on the search engines immediately, and second, PPC ads allow you to test different keywords as well as headline, prices, and selling approaches. Not only do you get immediate traffic, but you also can use PPC ads to discover your best, highest converting keywords. Then you can use those keywords throughout your site in your copy and code, which will help your rankings in the organic search engine results.