The Ultimate Dog DNA Test Kit
Dog DNA testing is becoming a booming market with over $15 billion in sales forecast for 2017. We’re here to help you understand how it all works, and what it means for you and your furry friend.
If you want to know the personality of your dog, you need to understand the differences in the behavior of the different breeds. Some dogs are much more independent, some more attached, and others more shy, aggressive or timid. And there’s more to personality than just breed.
There are few things more frustrating than seeing your best friend with a mysterious illness. The good news is, you don't have to go through it alone. A simple test kit will identify if your dog has genetic problems that may lead to disease or early death.
A DNA test can tell you some things. Let's find out the best Dog DNA test kit in the market.
1. Embark | Dog DNA Test | Breed Identification Kit
*dog dna test embark | dog dna test reviews | dog dna test best
Price: $99 (1/17/22)
Monthly Sale: 16090 (Approx.)
Review Count: 9811 (1/17/22)
Rating: 4.7 (1/17/22)
- BREED DISCOVERY: Embark screens for over 350 dog breeds, types, and varieties. Using a research-grade genotyping platform developed in partnership with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Embark offers the most accurate breed breakdown on the market.
- MOST ACCURATE: In mixed breed dogs, Embark can precisely detect breed contributions down to 5% of the total breed make. This makes Embark’s product more than twice as precise as other tests on the market that can only detect breed contributions of 12% or more.
- DISCOVER YOUR DOG’S RELATIVES: Find and connect with other dogs that share DNA with yours. Only Embark will give you a percentage of shared DNA between your dog and others that have been tested with Embark. Doggy DNA Relative Finder included with purchase.
- FAST & EASY: Simple cheek swab. Results generally available online in 2-4 weeks.
- UPGRADE ANYTIME: Solved your breed mystery but now want to know if your pup is at risk for 200+ genetic health conditions? Upgrade your Embark account at any time to get your dog's genetic health report — no additional swabs or kits needed. Upgrade equivalent to buying the Embark Breed + Health kit.
2. DNA My Dog Canine Breed Identification Test
*dog dna test cheap
Price: $67 (1/17/22)
Monthly Sale: 1872 (Approx.)
Review Count: 4337 (1/17/22)
Rating: 3.8 (1/17/22)
- Simple, at-home canine breed DNA test, east to administer
- Highest Accuracy, up to 99.997% accuracy
- Results in 2 weeks or less upon receipt of your dog's sample
3. Orivet Dog DNA Test | Dog Breed Test Kit, Genetic Testing, Heritable Health Risks and Life Plan
Price: $69.95 (1/17/22)
Monthly Sale: 729 (Approx.)
Review Count: 170 (1/17/22)
Rating: 4 (1/17/22)
- Breed Identification DNA test for Dogs: Orivet’s industry-leading Breed Identification DNA test for dogs screens for over 350 breeds, types, and varieties of canines. Your report will include the percentage of each breed that makes up your dog.
- Fast Turnaround: After we receive your dog’s sample, your results will be available in your online account in 2 – 3 weeks.
- Easy to use: Orivet’s Collection swabs are designed to capture buccal (cheek) cells quickly and easily. This process takes less than a minute to complete. After activating and allowing time for the swabs to dry, your sample can be on its way to us in 15 minutes!
- Trusted Results: For over a decade, Orivet has been trusted by veterinarians and breeders as a worldwide leader in canine genetic research. Now you can get the same innovative testing professionals use for your own dog!
- LifePlan Included: Your Breed Identification dog DNA test includes Orivet’s LifePlan. This personalized wellness plan is based on the dog breeds discovered, your dog's age, weight, gender, geographic location, and lifestyle.
How It Works
– Simple steps:
Activate account -> Swab -> Mail
After customers place their order, they send their sample to a laboratory for analysis. The lab returns the results in about two to four weeks. they then package the results in a free report, which includes a personalized summary of the customer’s dog’s ancestry and a recommendation of any other services that might be helpful.
Why it Matters
Dogs are our best friends, and as a result, we want to know everything about them. This includes their personality traits, health concerns, and genetic makeup. But since we can't always get to the vet, we often have to settle for the next best thing: finding out a lot more about them by DNA testing their hair.
What Can Be Learned
The first thing you need to do is to understand the benefits of genetic testing. Genetic tests are very useful and can be used for many reasons. The main reason why people get these tests is to learn more about their dogs' ancestry. People also use these tests to identify health issues that they can prevent or treat.
You should always take the time to read your report. It will help you to understand the findings and see what you can do to improve your dog’s health. You can ask your veterinarian to perform additional tests. If you are concerned that your dog may have some hereditary disease, you should talk to your vet. You may also want to look into getting your dog spayed or neutered. There are many benefits to having your dog spayed or neutered. You can find out more information about this in a report you get from a reputable lab.
- Take your pet's DNA, analyze it with this app, and find out what breed they are!
- Find out what kind of dog your pet is.
- Learn if your dog is healthy, and what diseases they might have.
- Discover whether your pet is purebred or mixed-breed.
- Find out whether your dog has any genetic diseases.
In conclusion, we’ve learned about the science of dog DNA testing, the advantages of using it, how to order the right kit, how to use it, and the results of using it. The best thing about dog DNA testing is that it gives you a clear picture of what your dog is like, what it’s like to live with him, and gives you the opportunity to take control of the situation. All of this is a great thing if you want to have the best experience with your dog and make sure he has a happy, healthy life.
Get started today with the best-selling dog DNA test kit.